Ngee Ann Polytechnic Shooting Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ngee Ann Polytechnic Shooting Club

A gateway for our members, NP students, shooters and perspective students of NP who want to know more about us

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
All newly registered NPSC forum member, please go to the Introduction section in the Kopitiam to introduce yourself.Thank You

LEt's hit The Beach!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sharpshooter

sharpshooter

LEt's hit The Beach! Empty
PostSubject: LEt''s hit The Beach!   LEt's hit The Beach! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:55 pm

Hey ppl. We should hit the beach one day sia. Very Happy lots of great sunshine and carefree play! Play volleyball, frisbee, swimming, etc. Anything! PLus point: hot babes and hunks to check out! XD aahahaha!

When will we go???

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChEerOs!
JAy

(P.S. : Administrator, could u kindly place this post in the correct section? I kinda not sure where this post should be posted instead! Very Happy thanks so much!)
Back to top Go down
Sei
Veteran Shooter
Veteran Shooter
Sei

PostSubject: Re: LEt's hit The Beach!   LEt's hit The Beach! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:57 pm

Go take a hike~~

hehe!!!
Back to top Go down
kishikaisei
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
kishikaisei

PostSubject: Re: LEt's hit The Beach!   LEt's hit The Beach! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:57 am

sharpshooter wrote:
Hey ppl. We should hit the beach one day sia. Very Happy lots of great sunshine and carefree play! Play volleyball, frisbee, swimming, etc. Anything! PLus point: hot babes and hunks to check out! XD aahahaha!

When will we go???

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChEerOs!
JAy

(P.S. : Administrator, could u kindly place this post in the correct section? I kinda not sure where this post should be posted instead! Very Happy thanks so much!)

soon, soon xD
Back to top Go down
JJ

JJ

PostSubject: Re: LEt's hit The Beach!   LEt's hit The Beach! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:50 am

Hey how bout hiking at bukit timah nature reserve? ITS COOL! hahahha.....

ahhahaha! beach outing is fine too.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LEt's hit The Beach!   LEt's hit The Beach! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LEt's hit The Beach!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ngee Ann Polytechnic Shooting Club :: Events and Competitions Notifications :: Upcoming Events-
Jump to: