Ngee Ann Polytechnic Shooting Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ngee Ann Polytechnic Shooting Club

A gateway for our members, NP students, shooters and perspective students of NP who want to know more about us

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
All newly registered NPSC forum member, please go to the Introduction section in the Kopitiam to introduce yourself.Thank You

Alternative form of entertainment...

Go down 
+4
dennis tan
Panda
sebas
WiddleKitty
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WiddleKitty
Sniper
Sniper
WiddleKitty

Alternative form of entertainment... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alternative form of entertainment...   Alternative form of entertainment... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:00 pm

I SHALL ADVERTISE HERE! (since daddy said i could)

AOEW: http://mylife-emberwolfe.blogspot.com

READ IT! Razz

if you're bored. wahahahahah.
Back to top Go down
http://mylife-emberwolfe.blogspot.com
WiddleKitty
Sniper
Sniper
WiddleKitty

PostSubject: Re: Alternative form of entertainment...   Alternative form of entertainment... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:00 pm

P.S. ITS NOT A JOURNAL TYPE BLOG! ITS A STORY! CREATED BY ME, WRITTEN BY ME, COPYRIGHTED TO ME!
Back to top Go down
sebas
Sniper
Sniper
sebas

PostSubject: Re: Alternative form of entertainment...   Alternative form of entertainment... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:35 pm

lol... will go take a look when i have the time
Back to top Go down
WiddleKitty
Sniper
Sniper
WiddleKitty

PostSubject: Re: Alternative form of entertainment...   Alternative form of entertainment... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:02 pm

sebas wrote:
lol... will go take a look when i have the time

gogogo. the author wants more attention xD
Back to top Go down
sharpshooter

sharpshooter

PostSubject: Re: Alternative form of entertainment...   Alternative form of entertainment... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:52 am

speaking of books. Hey, i think 'The Audicity of Hope' is pretty enlightening. Smile u guys should try it sometimes. Upon seeing tt y'all r pretty much bookworms, tt's nice to know to someone's out there hu enjoys such individual entertainment. Smile

'The Clash of Civilisations' by Henry Kissinger is pretty good. Very deeeeeeeeeepppppppppppp reading. U hav to understand much of the world around before u can lay urself to reading it. I've tried reading it almost half of it.

Casual reading includes the 'TIME magazine', sometimes 'Newsweek'. 'Economist' allows one to gain a much better global view whereby u can understand how different industries in their respective professions affect each other diversely. U guys can try catching up on it. Razz i do caution againest its use of 'riddled' statements; it can make one go nuts on a single point! HAHAHAAHH!

'World Geographic' magazine. Woah...tt's the coolest man. It's a MUST hu wanna know how things are happening around the world. Things u never know that will happen or will happen. Very Happy

Self-help books. :/ hm....not really alot. Read a couple when i was back in sec sch. Especially those concentrating on making friends, how to understand them and stuff. Higher up in tertiary level, John Gary's 'Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus'. Hey, dont look down on the fact that it can only assist u in relationship only. It helps u before, during and after a relationship. It's a wholesome thing that y'all gonna hav to try. Very Happy U want to undestand the opposite easily and apply it to max effectiveness; u got it give this book a try coz once u fully grasp the points, and embracing why the author is stating his statement in a certain way. WOOHOO! Smile U r on ur way man!
Back to top Go down
sharpshooter

sharpshooter

PostSubject: Re: Alternative form of entertainment...   Alternative form of entertainment... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 2:52 am

Opps. Razz typed them all wifout thinking. HAHA!
Back to top Go down
sebas
Sniper
Sniper
sebas

PostSubject: Re: Alternative form of entertainment...   Alternative form of entertainment... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 12:41 am

haha... sometimes when u think too much when typing, u may actually delete the whole post lo.. thats y usually once i start typing, whatever come to my mind i just type then press enter
Back to top Go down
kishikaisei
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
kishikaisei

PostSubject: Re: Alternative form of entertainment...   Alternative form of entertainment... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:43 pm

WiddleKitty wrote:
ANYONE ELSE LIKES TO READ LIKE ME?!

I have a weird obsession with reading about magic, muder, mystery.. stuff along those lines.. it interests me... Im quite a bookworm, yes, but now i barely have enough time to read.. so its kinda sad...

over my o level holidays i read about 20 over books, Very Happy haha.. read while travelling, before and after training and work.. stuff like that yeah. i love to read stories and novels.

some authors i like are Cate Tiernan (read all her books), Anne Rice (read 4-5 of her books), Dan Brown (read 2 out of the famous four), Marcus Sedgwick (his book the book of dead days and dark flight down were good, plan to read more) a few more...

another really good book is "The 50/50 Killer" can't remember the author tho, he was probably a one-hit wonder i think.

Reading interests me, and i even started writing a story for myself Very Happy anyone else like that? Very Happy

oh. btw. Twilight is far too over-rated. seriously.

YESSSSSSS TWILIGHT SUCKS Very Happy

finally found someone who agrees with me T_T
Back to top Go down
kishikaisei
Squad Leader
Squad Leader
kishikaisei

PostSubject: Re: Alternative form of entertainment...   Alternative form of entertainment... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:47 pm

books-wise... i used to read a lot :/

i recommend Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom Smile
Back to top Go down
WiddleKitty
Sniper
Sniper
WiddleKitty

PostSubject: Re: Alternative form of entertainment...   Alternative form of entertainment... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 3:31 pm

kishikaisei wrote:

YESSSSSSS TWILIGHT SUCKS Very Happy

finally found someone who agrees with me T_T

YEAHHH!!!! *HI-5*
Back to top Go down
Panda
Elite Shooter
Elite Shooter
Panda

PostSubject: Re: Alternative form of entertainment...   Alternative form of entertainment... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:46 pm

my book still with u hor~
Back to top Go down
http://nolifer-lyj.blogspot.com/
WiddleKitty
Sniper
Sniper
WiddleKitty

PostSubject: Re: Alternative form of entertainment...   Alternative form of entertainment... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:13 pm

yarr.. lol. i think i should return it to you..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alternative form of entertainment...   Alternative form of entertainment... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alternative form of entertainment...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ngee Ann Polytechnic Shooting Club :: Miscellaneous :: Games and Entertainment-
Jump to: