Ngee Ann Polytechnic Shooting Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ngee Ann Polytechnic Shooting Club

A gateway for our members, NP students, shooters and perspective students of NP who want to know more about us

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
All newly registered NPSC forum member, please go to the Introduction section in the Kopitiam to introduce yourself.Thank You

club events suggestion

Go down 
+3
Panda
WiddleKitty
sebas
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Panda
Elite Shooter
Elite Shooter
Panda

club events suggestion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:21 pm

The Treetop walk...we walk from the start to the end...
Back to top Go down
http://nolifer-lyj.blogspot.com/
jessica
Squad Member
Squad Member
jessica

PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 2:44 pm

Go blood donation together...haha...
Back to top Go down
Panda
Elite Shooter
Elite Shooter
Panda

PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:38 pm

>.< i scare!!!
Back to top Go down
jessica
Squad Member
Squad Member
jessica

PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:41 pm

Shocked Really meh? Donate blood!!!!!! Hmm...still can do what leh...erm...go SPCA, go donate blood, erm..do something meaningful mah... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Panda
Elite Shooter
Elite Shooter
Panda

PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:12 pm

hmmm...sebas...any activity after the camp...?
Back to top Go down
sebas
Sniper
Sniper
sebas

PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:59 pm

lol... in our year plan must wait until june, but if anyone can come up with some gd activities like going spca etc. Why not?

Its gd to do something for the community and not for ourselves only
Back to top Go down
WiddleKitty
Sniper
Sniper
WiddleKitty

PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 7:51 pm

jessica wrote:
Shocked Really meh? Donate blood!!!!!! Hmm...still can do what leh...erm...go SPCA, go donate blood, erm..do something meaningful mah... Very Happy

please tell me you meant go spca and go donate blood SEPERATELY >.>

i dont think animals need our blood >.>
Back to top Go down
http://mylife-emberwolfe.blogspot.com
jessica
Squad Member
Squad Member
jessica

PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:47 pm

WiddleKitty wrote:
jessica wrote:

please tell me you meant go spca and go donate blood SEPERATELY >.>

i dont think animals need our blood >.>

haha...i mean we can go donate blood ( to human) then go SPCA . Smile Its good to do some community work...we will feel very good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sebas
Sniper
Sniper
sebas

PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:49 pm

if want, we should split up the events.. therefore, dont have to rush to go to another one in the same day and maybe more cca points?
Back to top Go down
jessica
Squad Member
Squad Member
jessica

PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:51 pm

sebas wrote:
if want, we should split up the events.. therefore, dont have to rush to go to another one in the same day and maybe more cca points?

O...good idea! Haha...anw...if got anything related to community work tell me can le. I confirm go de. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sebas
Sniper
Sniper
sebas

PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:55 pm

lol... must take some time to plan.. wait for our camp to be over ba.. then i will have time to slowly plan other activities
Back to top Go down
Panda
Elite Shooter
Elite Shooter
Panda

PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:08 am

i tink u give sebas anymore work...he will go crazy...need to call IMH liao...
Back to top Go down
sebas
Sniper
Sniper
sebas

PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:25 am

lol... if its after camp still ok...(after camp as in after camp paperwork )
Back to top Go down
sebas
Sniper
Sniper
sebas

PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:28 am

oh wait... actually i have another idea.. if u want, u can plan it then send me the proposal and i will settle it with the advisor, this way at least new members have a chance to organise something for the club and get leadership cca points instead of participant
Back to top Go down
jessica
Squad Member
Squad Member
jessica

PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:41 am

If you can trust my ability then i try loh. Razz haha...
Back to top Go down
sebas
Sniper
Sniper
sebas

PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:43 am

haha.. just write a proposal and i will look through it, then if advisor say ok, then i will help abit in organising but you will be the main organisers
Back to top Go down
jessica
Squad Member
Squad Member
jessica

PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:46 am

Orh...but the proposal too lousy don't scold or laugh ah....haha Very Happy Erm...how to write proposal sia...
Back to top Go down
sebas
Sniper
Sniper
sebas

PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:53 am

lol.. ask panda or dennis ba...
Back to top Go down
Sei
Veteran Shooter
Veteran Shooter
Sei

PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:57 am

i like the idea of SPCA. Wonder if they got Siberian Huskies or Labrador or German Shepherds down there?

Dont worry, we all start up with lousy proposals, learn to modify it and then change and change and change. then after changing, advisor disapprove, change again until it becomes okay.

Dont worry about the proposal, as long as u got write something similar to a proposal, i believe we can amend the proposal. Correct? Sebas?

Hmmm.. I suggest another event. Volunteering to help out at Orphanage or Old Folks Home. To let all the members take a break from shooting and interact with the community a.k.a doing meaningful work. Confirm get S points.
Back to top Go down
sebas
Sniper
Sniper
sebas

PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 12:58 am

send proposal to me lo..haha. lets all make my job easier please.
Thank you. i think i should post it somewhere
Back to top Go down
jessica
Squad Member
Squad Member
jessica

PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:02 am

Sei wrote:
i like the idea of SPCA. Wonder if they got Siberian Huskies or Labrador or German Shepherds down there?

Dont worry, we all start up with lousy proposals, learn to modify it and then change and change and change. then after changing, advisor disapprove, change again until it becomes okay.

Dont worry about the proposal, as long as u got write something similar to a proposal, i believe we can amend the proposal. Correct? Sebas?

Hmmm.. I suggest another event. Volunteering to help out at Orphanage or Old Folks Home. To let all the members take a break from shooting and interact with the community a.k.a doing meaningful work. Confirm get S points.

Got...got alot alot alot of different of doggie!!! N i like the idea of going to Orphanage and Old Folks Home!!!
Back to top Go down
sebas
Sniper
Sniper
sebas

PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:03 am

proposal proposal proposal.. HAHAHA, sry if i keep typing this.
DAM STRESS
Back to top Go down
jessica
Squad Member
Squad Member
jessica

PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:05 am

Haha...orh...yes sir. I done the proposal le then give u. When can the event be held?
Back to top Go down
sebas
Sniper
Sniper
sebas

PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:07 am

eh.. hm.. either, maybe june holidays? or some weekend?
Back to top Go down
Sei
Veteran Shooter
Veteran Shooter
Sei

PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 1:34 am

hmm.. The spca event i confirm going!!!! I want to play with dogs!! Esp, huskies, labradors, golden retrievers and german shepherds, the dog with the fringe hair also not bad (cannt rmb the name of the dog)

then the orphanage and old folks home? u guys want it? if so, then i write the proposal for it.
Back to top Go down
Panda
Elite Shooter
Elite Shooter
Panda

PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:01 am

no pls...let other ppl to have the chance...
Back to top Go down
sebas
Sniper
Sniper
sebas

PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:02 am

yaya... let them organize something for the club. last year dont have this, lets make this year different
Back to top Go down
Sei
Veteran Shooter
Veteran Shooter
Sei

PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:39 am

No offence, but i thought last year have already? but no one wanted to organize any events? I still remember sia, and it failed thoroughly. Dont know who suggested to let freshman organize events and nobody (freshmen) replied at all.

But now at least got another (one) person wanting to organize, which was way better than last year (zero).
Back to top Go down
sebas
Sniper
Sniper
sebas

PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:40 am

is there one last year??? hm... i think i rmb something about it but maybe because u all put time constrain or stuff like that??and u all put must come up with ideas in grps??
Back to top Go down
Sei
Veteran Shooter
Veteran Shooter
Sei

PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:48 am

yep. Time Constraint wise, nope. i not sure who say must have time constraint de. As for ideas in groups, coz some (previous comm. members) wanted them (freshmen) to know each other (freshmen) more. so they put them in groups to discuss about the events they want to organize and then we (previous comm. members) are to assist them in doing up the proposal, before submitting to them (previous comm. p and vps). then they (v and vp) select the best idea and submit to mrs ong. thats what i remember. this is FYI.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: club events suggestion   club events suggestion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

club events suggestion
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next