Ngee Ann Polytechnic Shooting Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ngee Ann Polytechnic Shooting Club

A gateway for our members, NP students, shooters and perspective students of NP who want to know more about us

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
All newly registered NPSC forum member, please go to the Introduction section in the Kopitiam to introduce yourself.Thank You

Real Time Strategy(RTS) games

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sebas
Sniper
Sniper
sebas

Real Time Strategy(RTS) games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Time Strategy(RTS) games   Real Time Strategy(RTS) games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:12 pm

u should try the demo first, the voice control is not that gd lo, sometimes it will "activate" the wrong order
Back to top Go down
Sei
Veteran Shooter
Veteran Shooter
Sei

Real Time Strategy(RTS) games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Time Strategy(RTS) games   Real Time Strategy(RTS) games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:38 pm

LOL.. now imagine u playing in class~~ U issue orders to ur troops~~ the lecturer will STARE your way sia~~ Wont be able to say, " i was just commanding my troops!! I swear~~"

coz the voice control u need to know how to pronounce the words correctly!! if you pronounce it the wrong way, or just slightly off, of course it will activate the wrong order!!

But it wont be difficult to voice control!! coz if difficult right, i wouldnt want to be under that general~~ coz if suppose to withdraw in a lose-lose situation, and he order accidentally "attack" then good game arh~~
Back to top Go down

Real Time Strategy(RTS) games
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2